New Prague Hotel/Restaurant
212 Main St W
New Prague, MN 56071
Iconic Building for Retail, Hotel, Office
Welcome to beautiful downtown New Prague, home of this amazing boutique hotel and restaurant built in 1898. Building was built by Wenceslaus S. Broz, an immigrant from what is now the Czech Republic. The building was designed by Cass Gilbert, who was the architect for the Minnesota State Capitol. John and Nancy Schumacher then bought the building in 1974. They renovated it and turned it into a thriving restaurant, Schumacher’s. And in 1982 the Schumachers added the building to the National Register of Historic Places, making it a national landmark building.
Put yourself in a position for success! The property is currently FOR SALE OR LEASE
If you know of anyone that has an interest in running the restaurant/bar, rooms or would like to purchase the property please let us know as we would love to help.
• Thirteen (13) unique rooms
• Full service restaurant with commercial kitchen
that can hold 160 people
• Several beautiful dining areas
• Two (2) custom made circular wrought iron staircases
• Original chandeliers, stained glass windows, wood panel
interior, tin ceilings and beams
• Outside patio and main walkway have heated
Wirsbo system installed
• Brick laid parking to park 50 vehicles
• All new electrical, HVAC, plumbing, security system and much more
Building Size: 18,000 sf
Grand front entrance with with welcoming foyer and wood spiral stair case
State of the art commercial kitchen
Wrought iron staircase in the back
Vintage bar with stained glass windows and cherry wood bar top.
Wrought iron stair case with brick laid patio and brick laid back parking.